Monday, January 5, 2009

Who Knew?

I'm really content to be at home. Just busying myself with my boxes of colors (so many to choose from) including oils, pastels, acrylics, pencils, watercolors, and glass enamels. Color has always reached out for me wrapping its warmth around my fingers and urging them to create something on something. Anything will do.

I live on the banks of the river with my husband and our dog. They are a twosome and I am the one squeezing in between them. They allow me to pat them sometimes. I wait patiently to eat dinner while our dog receives hers first. Actually, I am the queen and only allow the dog to believe that she is first in my husband's eyes, for I know better. He is my best friend and lover as well as my critic and fellow artist. My life is good.

Tonight I'll sleep and dream of art I will make tomorrow.
Posted by Picasa